Matt's Diary

From my experience, Matt, once it starts to go back up like yours has been, it's time to knuckle down & get serious again. I have to get back down & then be much more vigilant. It sucks, but that's just how it is.

Yeah that was what I was afraid of, it looks like no more cheat days.

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 191.4

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Seasonal greens Salad w/Chicken and Salami, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Graham crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner ( Chicken Linguine w/ Red Pepper Alfredo).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2270

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

I wanted to do more walking, but it rained and thundered, so I had to cut it short. I was glad Misty isn't as afraid of the thunder and lightning.

Today's Weight: 190.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Seasonal greens Salad w/Chicken and Salami,1 Fruit Cup, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Apple, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (General Tso's Spicy Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

hi there. you are doing great. i have a little suggestion for that exercise you are doing. instead of walking 4 hours a day, why don't you try doing HIIT(high intensity interval training) i found that HIIT is way better than traditional cardio. it also helps you build muscle

Today's Weight: 190.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Small Seasonal Greens Salad w/Chicken, 1/2 of an Italian Sub, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Apple, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine w/Red Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Negroni, 2 Jameson and Gingers, 1 Old-Fashioned, 1 Shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Well I was doing good until I went out for a meetup, a lot of the calories were from the drinks I had lol. I also took Misty to the vet for her checkup and she got a clean bill of health.

hi there. you are doing great. i have a little suggestion for that exercise you are doing. instead of walking 4 hours a day, why don't you try doing HIIT(high intensity interval training) i found that HIIT is way better than traditional cardio. it also helps you build muscle

I was doing it for a while I may start up again. I mainly walk for my dog.

Today's Weight: 189.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Platter (incl. 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin) all from Arby's.

Snack: Various free Samples, 1 Apple, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Meatball Marinara).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Jameson and Ginger, 1 Jack and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today, no sodas, no fast food, n cake, no cheat day or semi-cheat day. However it was still more calories than I would have like. I probably should have avoided Arby's

Today's Weight: 191.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Snack/Lunch: 2 Apples, 1 Bowl of Grapes, 1 Mini-Doughnut, 3 Lindt Chocolates, 1 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, 1 Chocolate Chunk Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Petite Sirloin Steak, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Salad w/Ranch Dressing all from Ruby Tuesday.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Large Bottled Water, 1 Light Orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I did pretty good today. I was worried because when I volunteer I tend to cheat and I was able to stay away from snacks for the most part.I decided to go to Ruby Tuesday for dinner since I hadn't been there for a while. I wish I hadn't. The portions were very small and the steak seemed to consist of mostly fat.

Today's Weight: 190.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bravo Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Homestyle Chicken and Potatoes).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottles Waters, 1 Southern Mule.

Estimated Calories: 2600

I was hoping my weight would go down more, but at least it wasn't as high as it was last week. I went to a meetup and I made the mistake of getting a Southern Mule, it's like a Moscow Mule, but with Bourbon. I was large and expensive lol.

Today's Weight: 191.0

Lunch: 1 Deli Club, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottles Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 189.6

Lunch: 1 Meataballa, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine with Red Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

I spent the morning painting a door to my dads house which I didn't want to do so I was sore most of the day. I was still able to go to a rooftop bar for a happy hour event. I had two cocktails because they looked interesting, they were drinks with popsicles in them.

Today's Weight: 190.0

Lunch: 1 Big E's Deli Burger, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Estimated Calories: 2530

Today's Weight: 189.0

Lunch: 1 Italian Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips all from Panera.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine with Red Pepper Alfredo).

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Negroni, 1 Boulevardier, 1 Old-Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 3120

Today's Weight: 188.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch/Snack: Mixed Fruit, 5 Yogurts, 2 slices of Pizza, 1 Biscuit, 1 Peanut Butter Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Salmon, 1 side of Potatoes, 1 Small Greek Salad, 1 Baklava all from Taziki's

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 can of Hawaiian Punch, 1 Little Hug drink, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3640

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking, 20 minutes of Swimming,

We had an event at my apartment complex called Derby Days at the pool. I never been before so I decided to go today. Unfortunately there were a lot of snacks lol. I did have fun at the pool and did some swimming. Unfortunately I got sunburned.

That sounds like fun, Matt. It's good to see your weight coming back down again. Keep up the good work :)

Today's Weight: 189.8

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs, 3 Pieces of Bacon, 3 Pieces of Sausage, 1 side of Home Fries, 1 stack of Vanilla Pancakes, 1 Cup of Coffee all from IHOP.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheddar Burger, 1 side of French Fries, 1 Pepsi all from Rock Bottom Brewery.

Miscellaneous: 1 Sprite, 1/2 Ginger Ale, 1 Medium Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 3620

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 193.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Apple, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of Mixed Fruit, 1 Strawberry Poppy-seed Salad w/Chicken, 1 piece of French Baguette, 1 Blood orange Frozen Lemonade all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Meatball Marinara).

Snack: 2 Bags of Chips, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2560

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

I hate to say it but I regret saying I wish summer would come. I like it when its nice out, not when its almost 100 degrees out! Because it was so hot out I could walk as long as usual, which sucks b/c my weight went up. Also this sunburn is getting annoying because I itch all the time!

Back