Matt's Diary

You know, I think I'm going to stop dieting and start gaining back my weight. I'm hoping to get to at least 400 lbs. I want to follow my dream and become a sumo wrestler. Oh yeah one more thing....APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!! :biggrinjester::biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

I must admit I have wondered the same as I have tried having 2 line signatures & not been allowed & I have been around for 11 years. Maybe Matt slipped through the cracks! Lucky Matt :)

Yes, i've made a signature; i am just wondering how you were allowed to post such a long signature. For me, the editor cuts me off after one line. I'd like to write about my interim goals like you did but it says i've run out of room and yet your signature is three lines long... ??? Does it depend on how long you've been a member? Hugs, Jane.

Oh, yeah I never had the problem of a limit. When I clicked on signature it just brought me to a screen that looked like a post window. Are you trying to post from your phone?

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 186.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double Combo meal (w/ 1 Large Fries and 1/2 Large HI-C Orange)

Snack: 1 Hot Dog, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Pineapple Chicken).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water , 1 20 oz Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 189.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana

Lunch: 1 Ham/Pastrami/Cheese Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Platter (W/Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, and a Zucchini Muffin) all from Arbys.

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Well just as I thought that spring was finally here, the winter from hell has reared it's ugly head again. It looks like it's going to snow on Saturday.

Today's Weight: 188.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: A few slices of Ham, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 187.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (General Tso's Spicy Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2480

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

The weight is very slowly going back down...

Today's Weight: 187.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Kind Bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (General Tso's Spicy Chicken), 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2460

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Still slowly going down. It looks like it may not snow on Saturday, which is good, but it's still going to be verrry cold.

Today's Weight: 187.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Sub, 1/2 Strawberry Poppy-seed Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 5 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Rumplemintz.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Sorry about the late posting. I'm surprised my weight hasn't gone down more, I've been more active. In addition to walking I've been painting I figured that would count for something. For some reason it won't let me post pics of the paintings, it keeps saying "File too Large" no matter how much I shrink the image.

Today's Weight: 185.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Napa Almond Chicken Salad sandwich, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguini with Red Bell Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3010

It ended up snowing after all, only a little though. I think it was Winters last hurrah, its going to be warmer after that.

Today's Weight: 186.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/4 Chicken Platter (with a side of Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and a Zucchini Muffin), 1 Medium Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 1/2 Soft Pretzel, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Pineapple Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Well I did reasonably good for a Sunday.

You did very well for a Sunday Matt :D
Only one bottled water, with 4 hours of walking? Have you tried herbal tea? I love peppermint!

Back