Matt's Diary

New! Goal 7A: In Progress...

Today's Weight: 187.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Pastrami/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Marinara with Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few pieces of Cocktail Shrimp, 1 Ham/Pastrami/Corned Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Banana, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4.5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2750

The good news is it may not snow on Saturday night, though unfortunately it looks like it still might be a cold April. Also I'm going to start painting again, I'll finish one then it'll take forever to start another one. I just finished a painting this week and I'm going to to try to start the next one next week!

View attachment 25351

Wow, i read your sig and you have done some serious weight loss! Congratulations, man! You're a rock star! I'm brand new here. My name's Jane. Pleased to meet you!

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 1 Banana, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal.

Lunch: 12 piece Chicken Nugget Combo w/ Large Waffle Fries and Large Cherry Coke and Polynesian Sauce Dip all from Chic-Fil-A

Snack: Various Free Samples, 1 Slice of Cake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Chicken Linguine with Red Pepper Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 2 shots of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

My weight goes up, My weight goes down, my weight takes me out on for a night on the town! I started off good avoiding doughnuts but then I had to get Chic-Fil-A and cake!

Goal 7A: In Progress...

Breakfast: 1 Bacon/Egg/Cheese Croissant, 1 Hash Brown all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 2 Doughnuts.

Lunch/Dinner: 3 Soft Crust Tacos from Taco Bell, 1 Soft Pretzel from Target.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1/2 Medium Cherry Coke, 1 Hazelnut Coconut Milk Macchiata.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Well calories wise I did better than last week lol, unfortunately most of what I ate today was junk.

Today's Weight: 188.2

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Pastrami/Corned Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (General Tso's Spicy Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Today's Weight: 187.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Pastrami/Corned Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1/4 of a Rotisserie chicken from Kroger, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

A pretty good day today. My weight went down and I decided to get something from Kroger for dinner. Also, I should mention that my diary has reached 100 pages!!

Congratulations Matt. Not only have you shown us what can be done if you are determined, but you have stuck around after reaching your goal weight. This shows everyone that, even though it is not a straight line & that staying at your goal weight is not easy, staying within reach of your goal weight long-term is possible. It requires the determination that you have. Thank you Matt :)

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1/4 of a Rotisserie chicken from Kroger, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Congratulations Matt. Not only have you shown us what can be done if you are determined, but you have stuck around after reaching your goal weight. This shows everyone that, even though it is not a straight line & that staying at your goal weight is not easy, staying within reach of your goal weight long-term is possible. It requires the determination that you have. Thank you Matt :)

Your Welcome!!!

Today's Weight: 186.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Ancient Grain and Arugula Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Pesto w/Vegetables).

Snack: 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Cocktails, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 shot of Belle Isle Moonshine.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

I don't normally go out on Thursday, but they had an event at this place nearby so I figured I'd check it out. Here's a pic of the cocktails they had (I had the first 3 out of 4):

View attachment 25361

You must have the stomach of a billy goat! How do you get to write so much in your signature? If i write more than one line the editor says i have gone over the limit and yet your signature is three lines long.

Today's Weight: 186.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1/2 Asian Sesame Seed Salad w/Chicken, 1 Apple, all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Marina w/Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Old Fashioned's, 1 Hardywood Singel, 1 Hot Tea, 1 Matcha Green Tea Latte

Estimated Calories: 3020

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

My stomach bothered me today, I think it was the salad.

You must have the stomach of a billy goat! How do you get to write so much in your signature? If i write more than one line the editor says i have gone over the limit and yet your signature is three lines long.

Ha! I wish! After you log in, you should see your name and avatar on the upper right hand side. If you hover your mouse over it it will bring up a menu, then click on "signature".

Yes, i've made a signature; i am just wondering how you were allowed to post such a long signature. For me, the editor cuts me off after one line. I'd like to write about my interim goals like you did but it says i've run out of room and yet your signature is three lines long... ??? Does it depend on how long you've been a member? Hugs, Jane.

I must admit I have wondered the same as I have tried having 2 line signatures & not been allowed & I have been around for 11 years. Maybe Matt slipped through the cracks! Lucky Matt :)

Today's Weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Pieces of Rotisserie Chicken (Breast and Wing), 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Chocolate and Salted Caramel cookie all from Arby's.

Snack: A few Samples, 1 slice of Cake, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef and Broccoli).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I did good today except for the cake and the cookie!

Back