Vic’s Weight Loss

152.2 lbs!!!

Yay, today I plan to do the same. By my mom this morning. Going to the gym afterwards. Will walk and try the arc trainer again as well. Made it to bed without eating at night!

Breakfast I had a scrambled egg. 4 mini pancakes with whipped cream. And some quinoa salad. And a piece of chicken thigh. A piece of cheese. Lunch I’m going to try to skip since I’m full now.

Went to the gym. I walked for ten min. Then I did some weights. Came home and did just 5 min of a 10 min hitt workout. And I’m sweating. I will do some more later.

Last edited:
Always good to see the scale drop. Fingers crossed the skipped meal won't make you too hungry.

Well I did end up eating, Llama. Had some Cocoa Pebbles with milk and for dinner I had cream of wheat with almond milk.

Tonight I’m going to not eat anything else. Ended up eating a red bell pepper with feta cheese.

Tomorrow I’ll try to have some veggies.

I’m going to see the Barbie movie on Saturday. On Sunday we r going to Ogunquit Beach. Tomorrow I have to go take my bro to Bedford around noon. My mom is coming too.

I’ll try to get up early tomorrow morning to make it to the gym.

Last edited:
153.2 lbs!!! Changed the position of the scale!!!

Breakfast I skipped. Lunch was some pasta with turkey breast that my sis made and a little blood pudding. Dinner was a raw papaya salad. And a bit of bread and butter.

Last edited:
151.6 lbs

Today we r celebrating my bro birthday. We’ll be having fried chicken and Johnny cake. Breakfast was leftover pad Thai. And some quinoa salad. Lunch was 2 pancakes with whipped cream. Blood sausage. And a little hot Cheetos.

I have to get some decorations for him. Maybe go to the dollar tree and probably party city. I also have to get cigarettes for him. Ups and kohl’s to return some items.

Also, had a piece of pineapple cake.

Last edited:
Just went to watch the Barbie movie. It’s cute.

Ate a bunch of junk. Had a cocktail at the theatre. Breakfast was hotcakes.

Tomorrow we r going to the beach.

Actually started reading a book from my kindle on my iPhone and iPad. I paid for 3 months. Trial ended and I didn’t stop the subscription in time. So I have till Oct to read. I’m bringing my iPad to beach to read my novel.

Went to Ogunquit beach today.

Had a slice of bread and ham. Lunch was a Rueben sandwich. Dinner was cream of wheat.

This Wed we r going to a beach house inn Maine. Menu already done.

Last edited:
Today for breakfast I had some steak and roti. Lunch was some cereal and milk. Dinner I had oatmeal with peaches and almond milk.

Maybe I’ll weigh in tomorrow. Disappointed where I’m at these past couple days.

Last edited:
154.0 lbs

Today I had a chicken burger with cheese and some sweet potato fries. And some grapes. And some tortilla chips.

Lunch was cereal and milk. And some tortilla chips. Dinner was a scrambled egg with red onions.

Tomorrow heading to Maine for a beach vaca.

Last edited:
153.8 lbs

I hope I don’t gain much on this trip. Breakfast was hotcakes with syrup.

Have to do the grocery shopping. I don’t complain about it. Since I don’t cook. And my sis usually cleans. Mostly because she likes to stay busy.

Lunch was a fried mozzarella stick and a couple of steak tips and like 5 fries.

Last edited:
I dislike grocery shopping too, but, like you, I don't complain as I don't have to cook :)

Back