rebooting my health

I ate a small pizza half yesterday and half today. I will have to start over again. maybe after a few days once I get back on track I will start the new diary on the new website. Thanks for stopping by llama.

I totally get not wanting to "soil" a new diary with a bad start. Nothing wrong with starting over but I hope you're not like me and use the days in between for a string of high-calorie "last suppers".

The small pizzas I used to get were 650 kcal for the whole thing (just cheese, tomato sauce, and vegetables) so I'd often have half of one with a salad. Sad they aren't sold anymore.

I totally get not wanting to "soil" a new diary with a bad start. Nothing wrong with starting over but I hope you're not like me and use the days in between for a string of high-calorie "last suppers".

The small pizzas I used to get were 650 kcal for the whole thing (just cheese, tomato sauce, and vegetables) so I'd often have half of one with a salad. Sad they aren't sold anymore.
this was just cheese sauce and pepperoni. it was a greek style pizza. Ive tried different pizzas from different places and it's the greek style I like the most. it was a bit greasy when I heated up the second half so it doesn't reheat too well though. 650 calories sounds like a good amount for the pizza its too bad you can't get them anymore. The website I use to track calories was saying 300 calories of a single slice of large pizza. I think that's why I opted for a small instead

A slice of large might indeed be similar to half a small, depending on where you go. I really don't like too much cheese on a pizza and deli meat (including sausages like pepperoni) is right out. That amount of warm grease and salt just makes my stomach unhappy. But then I was probably a teen by the time I had my first slice of pizza of any kind.

not having pizza until your practically an adult seems very sad. I totally get where you're coming from though with the comment of hot grease and salt. that certainly doesn't sound very appetizing.

not having pizza until your practically an adult seems very sad.
It's not like I wasn't allowed (which would've been sad). It just wasn't really around. The only "foreign" food available when I was a kid was heavily westernized Chinese. Tbh I don't really like most pizza. Or beef burgers.

Oh ok I thought someone wouldn't let you have it. I bought some unsweetened almond milk to try. there is 125 calories in regular 2% milk per serving. unsweetened almond milk its 39 calories. I want to incorporate it in my cheerios to lower the calories from all the milk. My sister used to eat her cereal with water. That's a little too hardcore for me. so I will try almond milk tomorrow.

Last edited:
Cereal in water sounds horrible - but then cereal is also something I didn't grow up with :LOL: I'm also allergic to almonds and can't stand the flavor of milk (yes, I'm a weirdo) so I can't speak from experience but watch out with almond milk: the expensive brands can have a LOT more calories than internet averages predict (and other brands can have fewer!) so always check the nutrition information on the packaging. Other than that if your calories are low in general 1% cow's milk may be a better choice than almond milk because it has more protein. In the end there are no wrong answers and everyone gets to decide for themselves what they prefer for nutritonal value and flavor.

Back