bluehats diary

Idk if my post will show up. I didn't understand the private messages I received.
But anyway.
Still plugging away. Just trying to keep off what I lost. No more wants to come off.
Nothing was found for my leg getting cut on the steps. I've called the owner but they only are interested in the money coming in not doing repairs.
So the most I can do is pray i dont get a diabetes infection because they can cause amputations and death.
Other than that I'm learning about the struggle of keeping lost weight off. I've never tried it before after losing weight. I didn't know it was this hard. I'm hoping I make it.

So the contest ends tomorrow but all the results are in so it's OK to say it's done early.
The in her 30s person won, of course. With a loss of 90 pounds in the 6 months. I at 59, came in 2nd with a loss of 5 pounds. The person of the age of 52 came in third with a loss of 2 pounds. The person in her early 60s gained weight.
So I'm beginning a self contest of losing 50 pounds in the next 6 months. Gosh I sure hope I do better this time.

Id like to get on the new group but it won't let me.
First the password was wrong then I did the letters wrong from the little box then it said the same email is already registered and can't be registered on two groups. I only have 1 email address so idk what to do.
And now it appears to have completely locked me out from trying again.
I'm not good with this stuff.

Id like to get on the new group but it won't let me.
First the password was wrong then I did the letters wrong from the little box then it said the same email is already registered and can't be registered on two groups. I only have 1 email address so idk what to do.
And now it appears to have completely locked me out from trying again.
I'm not good with this stuff.
Did you try logging in again? I saw your name registered in the new forum so it might work now...

Back