rebooting my health

I ate 2 ellios pizza today and destroyed my 1300 calories for the day. I guess there's nothing I can do until tomorrow. The heat index has been up over 90F to boot. The one thing I am looking forward to is my BMI under 31 hopefully on my next weigh in. I feel like im right on the edge of my BMI dropping. At my shower today my stomach still looks the same as a week ago. I guess I will have to lose a lot more weight before I start seeing results.

I ate 2 ellios pizza today and destroyed my 1300 calories for the day. I guess there's nothing I can do until tomorrow.
Yep, tomorrow is another day, just try not to do it again. The pizzas are done and past.
The one thing I am looking forward to is my BMI under 31 hopefully on my next weigh in. I feel like im right on the edge of my BMI dropping. At my shower today my stomach still looks the same as a week ago. I guess I will have to lose a lot more weight before I start seeing results.
I usually feel some results after just eating right for a few days, maybe not in the shower but I just feel better. I think you should too, so long as you stay away from those Pizzas!

I rarely see much of a difference in myself while losing or gaining weight. My pants will get looser/tighter, sure, but visually my brain doesn't really register the change. I've always felt/seen myself as fat even when I was borderline overweight.

7 days since last weight in. my weight is at 200.8 lbs. My size 36 shorts are starting to feel loose. I was hoping to break 200 lbs but it looks like that isn't going to happen today. ive lost about 1 pound a day since my last weigh in.

Alligatorob - Thanks for the much needed encouragement.

didn't eat much today Just had a large bowl of honey nut cheerios. At least I didn't go over my calorie count.

Please don't forget that we all need good sound nutrition while we try to lose weight. When you restrict your calories so much your body is not getting what it needs.
Someday, is there anything else we can call you? A made-up name that you like maybe?

Congratulations Andrew! Losing 7 pounds in the first week would be a huge motivation. I agree with Cate that nutrition is important while losing weight though.

Thanks LLama. Yeah it gave me a huge boost of motivation. weight today is 198.7 pounds. I weighed myself right when I woke up so I suspect it will go up more later in the day once ive had something to eat. I finally broke the 200lb I was looking forward to. it's been a very very long time since I was under 200. like over 10 years.

Ive been practicing OMAD as much as I can. I did break it last night with some cheese and crackers at night. Today I had eggs and toast for dinner. Certainly below the 1500 calorie I set for myself. I should be done eating for the day we will see how long my breakfast dinner will last me.

at 10pm I had a bowl of cut up pears in light syrup. Im afraid the sugar for the pears is going to hurt my weigh in tomorrow. All I can do is wait until tomorrow and see.

Last edited:
If you had been eating low-carb the sugar could make a difference in your weigh-in because it would've refilled your glycogen stores and therefore pulled water back in. But as you weren't it shouldn't make more of a difference than the weight of the meal/snack.

For the record: unless you're 90 years old 1500 kcal/day is extremely low for a man, even a man trying to lose weight, and probably not something you want to keep up for more than a week or two. I'll leave the explanations to @alligatorob ...

thankfully my weight didn't spike. still at 198.5. I chose 1500 calories based on a 2k calorie maintenance. so 500 calories below maintenance. ive been around 198 for 3 days now so I dont think its far off.

You know your own body best. Yay for no spike!

Back