Club 190s

Great Going E1! :grouphug:

I'm out of the 190's and headed to the 180's Club! :hurray:

You guys work hard and join me soon!

You can do it! ;)

- Stacy

hi yall^^ i just hit 199 yesterday! im soooo excited... ive been losing weight for 1 month as of today and started at 215 =D this website is sooo motivating^^

woooh lets work hard and hit the 180s club... ohhh and wont the 130s club be lovely?! im sooo psyched i havent been under 200 in almost a year D:

haha yeah it does =P
i can like feel myself becoming a little vain xD
numerous times, ive caught myself staring into
my mirror while im doing things hehe.

In 130s club I'll be like superman!!I'm afraid that wind will blow me of if I'm gonna be so lowweight!!:willy_nilly:

well I am hoping by next week that I will be out of the 190's my ticker says 198 (as of last friday) I weigh in tomorrow and I have been good all week and worked hard so we'll see.:)

hmmm well i just had a 4 pound week... sooo maybe you will get lucky and get that 2x in a row =P or maybe an 8 pound week 0___o that would be sooo insane =D

TY so much premed!

Just wanted to pop in on u guys. :)

Hurry up and get to the 180's Club. :biggrinjester:

Hi ya Tammy!!! ;)
You can do it!

well 194 this week I lost 4 lbs so only 5 more till I see 180's HICKGURL I am hurrying so I can come visit you in 180's if you still there lol!

i am hoping to hit the 180's in 2 or 3 weeks =P this morning i was at 197.8 =D
-congrats on the 4 pounds niapage!
-woooh!!! angelica go go go!!! join us!!
-congrats on the 10 pounds being gone alleria^^

I weighed myself this morning and much to my surprise the scale said 188. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head and being that I was still sleepy I had to stare at it a while to see if I wasn't dreaming... I'm going on the assumption it was an awesome morning weight but I'm telling myself i'm really more at the 190 mark. Which is still amazing!! :D Next weigh in I hope to be in the 180s! :party:

Jugs- Of course you can join welcome! This is a special club because we all can't wait to join it and then once we're in we all can't wait to get out of! lol!

Michelley- Way to go girl! That is awesome,so next weigh in you will be leaving us, but hopefully we will all be right behind you!

Jugs- Of course you can join welcome! This is a special club because we all can't wait to join it and then once we're in we all can't wait to get out of! lol!

Lol, so true!

Thanks you guys for the support though. It's awesome to have groups like this and people like you!

Back