bluehats diary

Weight-
243.6lbs

Gosh. How do I know what I really weigh.
But at least it's not going up.
And I met my goal of 245
So next goal 240

Foods-
Nutritional drinks
Crushed broken bbq potato chips :)

Exercise-
Walk to food shop.
Around 25 minutes total including time in the store.

So I guess it wasn't hard enough. I didn't have enough to fight or struggle with.
Yep. I'm in trouble more- even more.:mad::(
I just found out that the nutritional drinks are making my blood sugar very high.
I didn't know before because I am distressed by the numbers when I test. So I wasn't testing.
Now they want me to. Even if it is distressing me.
So I'm in big trouble. What am I going to eat? The absolute only thing that does not hurt is liquids.
Juices are not advisable for diabetics.
I had to cut back on the soups because 3 meds weren't bringing my BP down.
Am I just on the way out now?
Is that what is happening?
What am I going to do?
Forget medical advice. Been there done that.

And I found and ordered some lower carb/sugar ND. Hoping they are better for my diabetes.
B u t and there's that stupid but again.
They are so costly I can only have 1 a day!
So 160 calories. Boy will I ever get thin!
Not sure how to solve that one.

Sore mouth this morning.
Likely from cottage cheese.
I have 1 more 2 cup carton left. I cant waste it so maybe finish it off tomorrow. Then that's another food off my list even tho it is a soft food.
This is what leads me to believe that I can only tolerate a liquid diet of only liquids. They don't hurt in any way.

I'm hoping I can find some this week. I used to see it in the stores but I can't seem to anymore. (Salt reduced soup).

Foods-
2 cups soup
3 tbsp smooth pb

I just checked the last store near me. None. And the worst part is they are 1 cent away from my max.
That I can spend a day.
Next price hike and I'm down to half a can a day (1) cup or buy the tiny 1 cup size cans. Same difference .
Very tired now from the walk to the store. Hoping I feel better enough to eat soup later. O I ate that cottage cheese for a snack last night too.

But in Sept I have an opportunity to see some other family in a different city. And maybe that wm might have some salt reduced soups.
Cross your fingers.

I've been petsitting since late last month until next week on the 1st. And I like the little 4 little guys/gals but. I feel so sick and my back hurts after I'm done them everyday. But I mustn't tell the owner lest they feel bad.

So first i get up feeling sick as I have for many many years now
then I eat then I do the pet care then I hurt and feel sick and wait.
To see if I want to eat again.
And I have to do this all next summer too. There may not be 4 left as 2 are elderly but I have to try to not step on them so 1 is as bad as 4. Or 3 whatever.
Not whining tho just saying.

I'm sorry that you are being bullied, Blue. Do you have access to a support group where you live? I tried looking for some & found these links. They're worth a try.
https://www.miusa.org/resource/tip-sheets/organizations/
https://professional.diabetes.org/c...n provides,Support (DSMES) network nationwide.

Back