Alligatorob's Diary

I'm glad things went ok. You must be relieved to have it over with! I think for special occasion buffet food - as long as special occasion aren't several times a month - the exact calories don't matter nearly as much as just not completely stuffing yourself. Having a little of several of the foods you enjoy seems sensible.

I'm glad it all went fairly well, Rob. I think a lot of people here go to wakes just for the food! It's usually very generous & home-cooked. I'm glad you brought some humour into it. I have chosen photos that will make my GKs laugh I hope for mine or G's. I must do some more work on that :)

I'm glad to hear the funeral went without any major hitches. Perhaps you were feeling a bit overwhelmed after being around a lot of people, and given the heavy theme. Maybe that contributed to the binge. I was thinking about you today when trying to figure out ways to get more protein in my diet too. I could probably handle roast beef once a month if I could find some that didn't have all kinds of additives in it. I hope your week is going well.

Hi Bob- I know I have been gone for quite some time, but I have been hoping things are going well for you. Hope to catch up soon!

Back