Wordle and/or other word games.

both pretty easy today... also been starting to do the Mini-Crossword.

Wordle 959 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 02.03.24.jpg

luckily the last Connection is always a no-brainer... glad i didn't dwell on it... don't think i would ever have gotten it.

Connections 02.03.24.jpg

Connections
Puzzle #237
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Last edited:
Wordle 960 4/6
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
ADIEU
STONE
MERGE
VERGE

Wordle 960 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #238
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Both very quick but inefficient. Not a drinker so I didn't see the purple connection and couldn't rule out dry from the green. Had to guess and guessed wrong.

Wordle 960 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

had to be close to most letters i ever used... only Z, X, J, F, P, H, Q & Y left.
chased too many red herrings in Connections and failed.

Wordle 02.04.24.jpg

Wordle 962 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
STARE
POUND
WHICH
This was a case of coming up with a word, using up what few letters were left!

Wordle 963 4/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 02.07.24.jpg

Llama... don't know if you were referring to SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS, but i got a good laugh at it... with my puzzle those words were right across the top row in that exact order.

Connections 02.07.24.jpg

Connections
Puzzle #241
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Wordle 964 4/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #242
🟨🟩🟦πŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩

No chance at the card games for me of course: pretty sure bridge is the only one I know by name.

Wordle 965 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i was hesitant on the fourth guess only using up one letter, but couldn't think of another word.
funny how we all did about the same thing... lol.

Connections was a killer today... first two came easily and then i just stared at the last eight words for a while... took an almost blind shot at it, and guessed correctly. would never have seen the last connection.

Wordle 02.09.24.jpg

Connections 02.09.24.jpg

Connections
Puzzle #243
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Last edited:
I do connections every day but can't be bothered to put my results in here, but I've been looking at your guys results and must say am super impressed with how often you get them with hardly any mistakes. i so often fail! Today was another fail for me--could only get 2 out of the 4!

Back