Wordle and/or other word games.

Very likely. Slurs, curse words, and terms of abuse are probably not things they want to be associated with.

I got Wordle in 2 this morning but can't share it as the NYT wants me to register, but won't accept my email address as valid.
STARE
CHARM

I hope they won't make use register just to play...

Wordle 578 3/6

🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My solution was one letter different from yours, Cate. Typo?

I hope they won't make use register just to play... Wordle 578 3/6 🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜ 🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 My solution was one letter different from yours, Cate. Typo?
It wasn’t a typo, Llama, but a Wordle glitch! With my second word on my laptop all of the letters came up green, but I couldn’t share it. So then I typed the same 2 words into Wordle on my phone, with exactly the same result.
After reading your post I went back to Wordle on my phone & the last letter was no longer green. Weird! I can also now share! :svengo:
Wordle 578 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It wasn’t a typo, Llama, but a Wordle glitch! With my second word on my laptop all of the letters came up green, but I couldn’t share it. So then I typed the same 2 words into Wordle on my phone, with exactly the same result.
After reading your post I went back to Wordle on my phone & the last letter was no longer green. Weird! I can also now share! :svengo:
Wordle 578 3/6

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
How strange...

I think I'll try to forget what happened yesterday because the alternative is that I did the same thing twice ie didn't notice that the last letter wasn't green, twice & may well be losing my sanity (?) :eek:
Wordle 579 5/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
DOUBT
QUICK
LUCKY
MUCKY

Wordle 582 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜