Wordle and/or other word games.

And I first didn't want to try my third because I thought I'd be wasting a letter :)

Wordle 497 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well done you two. I was working backwards & couldn't for the life of me think of a word. It was only when I put the last letter in desperation that it came to me :svengo:
I just had a try at today's & made a mistake. I usually do it after I finish with the forum, after checking my emails, FB etc. I'll come back to it later. I hate using a letter I know is wrong already.

I just had a try at today's & made a mistake……
I'll come back to it later. I hate using a letter I know is wrong already.
Make that 2 mistakes! Having a 3 hr break helped-
Wordle 499 4/6
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I am coming back to today’s later! It’s a nightmare & I have had 4 attempts again. :eek:

I've probably used it before (and haven't used some of the other words they chose) but I think it's kind of dumb to use derivatives of other words just to get to 5 letters.

How do you have a new one this early? I'd assumed it would roll over at the same time worldwide but I have to wait until our midnight (another hour and 24 minutes).

Wordle resets daily at midnight local time.
This means that no matter what part of the globe you are in, you will always get a new word when your clock hits midnight.

deja vu all over again?

Wordle 501 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i started shaking my head when i saw PINEY might have worked again for the 3rd word..

Wordle 11.01.22.jpg

Back