Puzzle #219
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Wordle 942 2/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

i had issues with Connections today... too indifferent to waste my time mentioning them.
one of the few times a Wordle two wasn't pure luck.

Wordle 01.17.24.jpg

Super quick for me as well but still nearly didn't get it!
Wordle 943 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections was too easy:
Puzzle #221
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Wordle 943 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

helped that i got rid of the R & K right away.

Connections seemed very color rich at first ... still wish there were a way to sort the words before committing. Brazil flag colors? ... that sure was one from left field.

thought i'd throw this one in for the foreigners.... :)

"Out of left field" is American slang meaning "unexpected", "odd" or "strange". The phrase came from baseball terminology, referring to a play in which the ball is thrown from the area covered by the left fielder to either home plate or first base, surprising the runner.

funny that this is one of the reasons i'm getting that shoulder replacement surgery.

Wordle 01.18.24.jpg

Connections
Puzzle #221
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Wordle 944 4/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
STARE
TOUCH
THINK
THING
I thought I had it with my 3rd word & was wondering why the share option wasn't coming up.
Another quick one though.
I am not doing connections. It annoys me too much. I enjoy doing Wordle.
For anyone who likes Wordle & wants to play more often Wordplay is good-
https://wordplay.com/new?fbclid=IwAR2SehK9tK9_kMBOpZZOHXLs4P4URdkTxXut7UP_GVUYD9voFNrj7HobBXE
Foreigners, Flyer? Is that anyone who does not live in the US?

Wordle 944 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only seeing one category for Connections so far (and it has 5 options) so I'll come back to that later.

Cate, everyone knows the internet (and thus this forum) is based solely in the US :p

Didn't see the connections, although I did find a second category. The funny part is that I had three of the four solutions for the purple category running though my brain all morning without seeing the common thread.

please don't tell me "foreigners" is considered unPC ... San Diego is a huge tourist destination and if i ever got out of this country, yes, i would be a foreigner in a foreign land, too. hopefully i would feel as welcome as i try to make our visitors. i see "Ugly Americans" even in this country and believe me, i am far from that ... though we generally refer to them more as "entitled" within our own borders. luckily at my current BMI at least i would probably have to open my mouth before anyone tagged me as an American.

back to the games ... lucky...?

Wordle 944 2/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

my connections flub was grouping NUTS as a Phooey term before i saw the other Sundae Toppings.
fun one.. took a while to remember Fuzzy Wuzzy... which i'm not sure is an actual tongue twister... :)

Wordle 01.19.24.jpg

Connections
Puzzle #222
🟦🟨🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Wordle 946 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 01.21.24.jpg

i was successful with Connections with two flubs, but i played it on my iPad and unlike Wordle, since that game doesn't log your choices, only results, unless it's a clean game, it's impossible to recreate when i get back to the PC.

Back