Wordle and/or other word games.

Wordle 754 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TASER
EARLY
BARGE

I haven't been faithful to Wordle lately and only play it when I happen to feel like it but so many other daily games have since popped up and some are real fun. Connections is my current favorite (group 16 words into 4 unknown categories) but I quite like Nerdle (same principle as Wordle but with sums), Worldle (recognize a country by its silhouette; there's also Statele but my knowledge of US geography is... limited...) and the mini crossword.

I haven't been faithful to Wordle lately and only play it when I happen to feel like it but so many other daily games have since popped up and some are real fun. Connections is my current favorite (group 16 words into 4 unknown categories) but I quite like Nerdle (same principle as Wordle but with sums), Worldle (recognize a country by its silhouette; there's also Statele but my knowledge of US geography is... limited...) and the mini crossword.
very cool--just tried nerdle after reading that. I like that one. A good challenge for me as I'm no good with math!

Wordle 761 4/6
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I do love a natural progression :)
STARE
BLACK
PLANK
FLANK

Back