☆♡☆Let's beat binging☆♡☆

So far my day is going well. I had nutella toast for brekky then took the kids to school, dog walk, did chores and went on the treadmill for 20 mins incline of 4.

Then I had a nice long nap and now I feel refreshed. Currently I'm enjoying a coffee and at 2 I'll have my cookie for a snack.

I'm beating my anorexic thoughts today. I'm eating and not starving myself. It feels good to be free of those thoughts.

It's raining, so no soccer today. As much as I enjoy watching my kids play, I get anxiety over it. Making sure I cook supper on time, then rush to get dressed, then leave on time. Is my hubby going to be home on time cuz driving gives me anxiety.

So ya, I'm happy soccer is canceled today. It's supposed to rain on Wednesday too and that is their last game.

Since my mil is coming over for supper, she is picking up the kids from school, so yay I don't have to go out in the rain!

I started to slip back into an anorexic mind and skipped breakfast. I became really hungry and snapped out of it and had a late brekky. Good news too, it's only an hr till lunch 😅

I binged bad yesterday. But today is a new day.

Plan for today
Brekky- Nutella toast
Lunch- 2 yogurts, granola
Snack- Cookie
Supper- Chicken pasta
Drinks- 3 cups of coffee with cream and splenda, diet iced tea

I've been feeling pretty low the last couple days bc of my binging. Then dealing with anorexic thoughts most of the day is hard and I'm left feeling tired. I know one day I won't have these thoughts. Can't wait for those days.

But for today, I will get my morning routine done; kids off to school, dog walk, chores and treadmill for 20 mins, then have a nap.

Last edited:
It sounds exhausting, Minny. I hope that those thoughts will fade into the background one day soon. I need protein with each meal to fill me up & if I have too many carbs like toast or cereal my mind seems to tell me I want more carbs. The more sugar I have the more sugar I want.

Plan for today:

Brekky- Nutella toast
Lunch- bowl of cereal
Snack- Cookie
Supper- Fish and veggies

Back