Switched out beef for chicken walked slowly and lost six lbs in six days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyed

OK. SO actually understanding that we need fewer calories when in perimenopause if we are not that active is HUGE-pun unintended. I seriously had no energy becasue I was eating so many carbs which I was actually eating to feel better ironically-as a comfort food. BUt they made me feel anxious and heavy and bloated. Six days ago I switched form filet Mignon low fat beef burgers to chicken, stopped drinking juice-so water only-and I have lost six lbs. I walk slowly with stops and I did not push myself one iota because i love myself and my only goal is to make me FEEL better. One of the side effects of feeling amazing with so much energy is having lost SIX lbs in 6 days.

I always had a high metabolism but for nine months I could not exercise at all I had no energy in perimenopause being estrogen dominant. I did get my cream back a week ago but it is a natural cream so it is really not the cream but just the change of diet that has made me feel so much more energetic. I am eating salads and grape leaves and peppers too and reduced my bread intake but i am still eating bread just not so much and i eliminated the past and i feel amazing. I was naturally thin so genes are a big part but I can tell you that simply changing my diet changed my weight. So for many this can be the case.

I really had to admit to turning to pasta as a comfort. I find carbs comforting but not physically. After i ate them I felt so heavy. But I believe it is psychological we think pasta will makle us feel better then after my body was screaming no. Now after the healthy foods i have been eating i do not have the bloated feeling i thought was due to my age. No. It was due to the pasta. All those carbs. I am so happy.
Anna

Anna,
I believe I am a true coach. This site helped me see that. I cam doing wonderfully I know exactly what my bodyt needs as i have always known.

sort of funny how great players hardly ever make great coaches and great coaches were rarely more than average players.
RIP Billy Martin ... he would have been 93 a few days ago... :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back