Do you wear a wedding/engagement ring while working out?

Do you wear a wedding/engagement ring while working out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Don't have one

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Iam not engaged but I think you should wear it all the time
harry poter

even though my ring is titanium, I still don't wear it to the gym. its a snug fit and just gets annoying when doing anything involving holding heavy weights.

And I've been married 9 years.

I would hate to see someone's softer gold ring get damaged (and possibly lose a stone) due to training hard.

i don't wear my wedding band lifting weights as it tears up the band. i did wrap a bandaid around it for awhile because my wife didn't like me not wearing it. guess she figured out everyone knows i'm married because we live in a small area and granted me relief from having to wear it to the gym!

I don´t wear my ring when working out in the gym, simple because its annoying and I don´t want to destruy the ring. When I run, I normally have it on. Been maried 3 years.

I usually do wear my ring, but, simply because i forget to take them off, & don't feel comfortable placing such valuables in my gym bag/locker!!! It is uncomfortable, & somtimes even painful, when lifting, to wear them!!! I'm quite sure it does damage them, somewhat, as well!!! No matter what, fitnessgirly, you should always do, & wear what make you feel comfortable & happy!!! P.s.-- congrat.'s on your recent engagement!!!

Back